- #yamadori #pinussylvestris is looking great this year. All the long needles have been reduced down to same size throughout. There is an abundance of buds on this tree having gone through it at the end of the year needle pruning. Wiring then end of this year?? 🤔 #bonsai #bonsaiwales #stonemonkeyceramics #bonsaipot #sylvestris
- #oak reported this year. This guys has been grown from Acorn 10yrs Will probably sit in here for a few years now. Hopefully the base will thicken up some more 👍🏻 #oak #bonsai #bonsaiwales
- Tucked in out of the cold icy wind… #bonsaiwales #bonsai #bonsaipine #hornbeam #jwp #bigandsmall
- #shohin #jwp looking good this year. Buds are filling out the silhouette nicely 👍🏻 Needs a new pot next year… any suggestions?? #bonsaiwales #bonsai #whitepine
- This is the needle size I want for the whole tree 👍🏻😬 #pinussylvestris #pinus bonsai #bonsaiwales #bonsaigoals
africanbirding on Tucked in out of the cold icy… africanbirding on #yamadori #pinussylvestris is… africanbirding on #shohin #jwp looking good this… africanbirding on #bonsai by Mark Kennerly fully… africanbirding on So delicate #maple #acer #bons…
TagCloud1200yr old Oak Accent flowering Beach trip Birch bonsai bonsai Bonsai accent pots display bonsai bonsaiwales bonsaieuropa Bonsai drawing Bonsai drawings sketches Bonsai Focus Magazine Bonsai Forum Bonsai hawthorn Bonsai hawthorn flower Bonsai Juniper Root over Rock Bonsai Larch shohin Bonsai literati common juniper Bonsai new talent uk north west Bonsai Oak Bonsai pencil drawing inspiration Bonsai potentilla Bonsai pot fail Bonsai pot fail repot Bonsai pots Bonsai purple beech Bonsai restyle Bonsai Scots pine Bonsai spring growth buds Bonsai Suiseki Magazine Bonsai Tools bonsaitree bonsaiwales burrs bonsai weekend Burrs Tony Tickle weekend workshop Car boot bonsai sale Club meeting repotting Country walk European Bonsai Forum IFTTT Inspiation bonsai oak natural Inspirational trees lost Inspiration deadwood Inspiration Yew Instagram instagram bonsai bonsaiwales instagram bonsaiwales bonsai reblog Japanese Gardens Japanese Themed Gardens Kokufu Markets Landscape photos Wales March Saint David's day Moss bonsai display Painting Pavel Slovak Bonsai YouTube 360 pinus sylvestris bonsai needle pluck wiring pinus sylvestris bonsai pine Purple Beech Bonsai Repot Acer Bonsai Slab Welsh Slate Snow Spring Spring snow bonsai Swindon Bonsai winter image show Swindon Winter Image Bonsai Show Swindon Winter Image Show Time lapse video tree painting VoCbS Bondai show Woodfest 2013 VOCBS bonsai show VOCBS member bonsai tree Walk Clocaenog forest Walk mosses stone walls Walsall Ceramics pots workshop Welsh hedge hawthorn Wirral Bonsai Show 2012 Yamadori cascade bonsai Yew Church yard
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Pontfadog played host to a 1200yr+ Old Oak tree. Sad news is that during High winds recently it was toppled. Here is a Link to the Guardian News article
I’m hoping for flowers… What do you think?
This is my root over rock juniper. Passed to me after a club members bereavement. A kind gift, and a more certain future. Upon receiving this kind gift i was informed to repot the tree so that the pot could … Continue reading
This little larch was a part of a twin planting about 4yrs ago. I split the trees and passed the second formal upright tree onto a member of our Club. This little one has been in a massive pot for … Continue reading
If only I could collect a 100yrs + beauty like these!!!
After my pot fail I decided a mica training pot was the way forward. Circular and too hand I tackled it Wednesday night…
Weekend we drove up to Blackpool for a family visit. We took a visit to Cobble Hay Farm, ever seeking inspiration I took photographs of some Yew Deadwood!!
Browsing the net I came across and excellent write up all about moss. Written by Will Heath on the OfBonsai Website. Very much worth the read!! Moss Write up
All this rubbish weather has resulted in the failure of one of my pots… Luckily I had planned to repot this into a round mica training pot for the next few years this year for development. So I think this … Continue reading
Our Bonsai Club show will be held on May 31st, June 1st and 2nd. Woodfest Website