- #yamadori #pinussylvestris is looking great this year. All the long needles have been reduced down to same size throughout. There is an abundance of buds on this tree having gone through it at the end of the year needle pruning. Wiring then end of this year?? 🤔 #bonsai #bonsaiwales #stonemonkeyceramics #bonsaipot #sylvestris
- #oak reported this year. This guys has been grown from Acorn 10yrs Will probably sit in here for a few years now. Hopefully the base will thicken up some more 👍🏻 #oak #bonsai #bonsaiwales
- Tucked in out of the cold icy wind… #bonsaiwales #bonsai #bonsaipine #hornbeam #jwp #bigandsmall
- #shohin #jwp looking good this year. Buds are filling out the silhouette nicely 👍🏻 Needs a new pot next year… any suggestions?? #bonsaiwales #bonsai #whitepine
- This is the needle size I want for the whole tree 👍🏻😬 #pinussylvestris #pinus bonsai #bonsaiwales #bonsaigoals
africanbirding on Tucked in out of the cold icy… africanbirding on #yamadori #pinussylvestris is… africanbirding on #shohin #jwp looking good this… africanbirding on #bonsai by Mark Kennerly fully… africanbirding on So delicate #maple #acer #bons…
TagCloud1200yr old Oak Accent flowering Beach trip Birch bonsai bonsai Bonsai accent pots display bonsai bonsaiwales bonsaieuropa Bonsai drawing Bonsai drawings sketches Bonsai Focus Magazine Bonsai Forum Bonsai hawthorn Bonsai hawthorn flower Bonsai Juniper Root over Rock Bonsai Larch shohin Bonsai literati common juniper Bonsai new talent uk north west Bonsai Oak Bonsai pencil drawing inspiration Bonsai potentilla Bonsai pot fail Bonsai pot fail repot Bonsai pots Bonsai purple beech Bonsai restyle Bonsai Scots pine Bonsai spring growth buds Bonsai Suiseki Magazine Bonsai Tools bonsaitree bonsaiwales burrs bonsai weekend Burrs Tony Tickle weekend workshop Car boot bonsai sale Club meeting repotting Country walk European Bonsai Forum IFTTT Inspiation bonsai oak natural Inspirational trees lost Inspiration deadwood Inspiration Yew Instagram instagram bonsai bonsaiwales instagram bonsaiwales bonsai reblog Japanese Gardens Japanese Themed Gardens Kokufu Markets Landscape photos Wales March Saint David's day Moss bonsai display Painting Pavel Slovak Bonsai YouTube 360 pinus sylvestris bonsai needle pluck wiring pinus sylvestris bonsai pine Purple Beech Bonsai Repot Acer Bonsai Slab Welsh Slate Snow Spring Spring snow bonsai Swindon Bonsai winter image show Swindon Winter Image Bonsai Show Swindon Winter Image Show Time lapse video tree painting VoCbS Bondai show Woodfest 2013 VOCBS bonsai show VOCBS member bonsai tree Walk Clocaenog forest Walk mosses stone walls Walsall Ceramics pots workshop Welsh hedge hawthorn Wirral Bonsai Show 2012 Yamadori cascade bonsai Yew Church yard
Category Archives: VOCBS
One of our long standing members of the Vale of Clwyd Bonsai Club is selling some of his trees. Please look through the following and contact him directly if you are interested. Ken Anderton: 01745 824067 Cedar: £480 Thread graft … Continue reading
Looking good after a little trim.
Will had been up at Simon Jones’ all weekend and decided to drop in during our Vale Of Clwyd Bonsai Society night last weekend. Always good to catchup with good friends. Not a ‘workshop’ just Bonsai, but ever the enthusiast … Continue reading
Trees for Sale Bonsai tree sale baldcypress larch crabapple Nebari trunk Alan D is selling the last of his trees. Here are some photographs. He has three for sale. 1 A Larch with outstanding Nebari 2 A Crab Apple Show … Continue reading
On Club night last Sunday I was lucky enough to photograph Mark K’s wire trees. Some of which you maybe able to purchase at the Swindon Bonsai Show. All of the trees are made with 1mm wire. Some of which … Continue reading
We had the pleasure of having Simon Jones from Cheshire Bonsai to do a talk for us on Shohin Bonsai. The discussion went through feeding to display. Different species and general bonsai banter. It was a great night… Here are … Continue reading
Photo taken at our Club Show over the weekend
Thanks very much to our club show Judge, Alan Dorling for voting my Hawthorn Tree Best in Show!! I even got a little trophy 🙂 Nice one!
The new show format for the club will be hosted at the Daleside Garden Centre in Hawarden North Wales. We’re hoping this will get better and better each year. See you there!!!